Hello All, Thanks for dropping by…
I was having a pretty low day today, feeling unhappy about returning back to work tomorrow since losing my baby in November and pretty much feeling crappy about everything in general.
But then I logged into Twitter as I do everyday and my mood was instantly lifted. And that is because I had a notification telling me that I had been nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by the wonderfully talented, fellow Friends mad blogger, https://twitter.com/HayleyDavisxo
Thanks so much Hayley – It really helped to lighten my day 🙂
The rules of The Sunshine Award are as follows:-
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or in your blog
The questions that I have been asked are:-
1. Who is your favourite celebrity and why?
I am a big sucker for gushy, romantic films, especially some of the older ones like Pretty Woman, etc and one of my biggest favourite female actors is Julia Roberts, I love her style and the fact that she can reduce me to smiles or tears in most roles she plays.
My favourite male celebrity is a bit more difficult. My head is telling me that I should go for a really good actor and someone who plays different parts well…if that was the case, I would choose Johnny Depp. He has fantastic range as an actor….but if I was going for a celeb purely for their looks and who I liked to watch in films then it would be a toss up between Channing Tatum and Tom hardy.
2. If you had to choose between eating savoury or sweets foods forever what would you rather have?
I don’t really have a big sweet tooth and I can go weeks or longer without sweets or chocolates etc, BUT I love savoury food. Crisps, fries, etc are what I would go for everytime.
3. If you could only listen to one musician for the rest of your life who would it be?
At the moment I love listening to Ed Sheeren and Paloma Faith so I guess it would be a toss up between these two acts.
4. Which do you prefer Facebook or twitter?
I was a massive fan of Facebook but since I have put more time into blogging I have come to enjoy Twitter more.
5. What’s your favourite hobby?
Photography. I love taking photographs, especially black and white shots.
6. Whats your favourite item of clothing?
PJ’s! I could live in comfy warm PJ’s all day, everyday if I could. If only work would allow it! 😀
7. If you could only watch one TV show forever what would you watch and why?
Friends. I have probably already watched every episode a million times (okay, that may have been a SLIGHT exaggeration) and it still makes me laugh. I know most of the lines off by heart…and I can never see me getting fed up of watching it.
8. Who’s your role model and why?
Ready for some corniness? Okay, my husband is my role model. He was involved in a very serious Road Traffic Accident last year which saw him in a coma, suffering a stroke and having to hospitalised for nearly 5 months. Even when he came home then he struggled to walk, see and even bathe himself. Step by step he has slowly got himself ALMOST back to where he was. There are still some brain injury issues and some visual loss but he is still My Stew and I am so proud of how far he has come.
9. If you could only take one item to a desert island with you (not including phone) what would you take?
If I was going alone, I would take a photograph of my boys. That’s all I would need.
10. Which is your favourite restaurant?
I love Frankie and Benny’s breakfasts….we go there a lot. My boys love the pancakes and bacon with maple syrup.
11. Where’s your favourite country and why?
I love Switzerland, we drove through after we got married and it was so picturesque. The photographs I took were amazing…
Now, here are the Questions for You! 😀
- When did your interest in writing/blogging start?
- Name the one person you can rely on and trust more than anyone else.
- What Country were you born in?
- Where did you share your first kiss?
- What was the first ever film you watched at the cinema?
- What was your first album that you purchased?
- What type of film genre do you prefer?
- As a child, who was your best friend?
- Do you believe in the supernatural? Ghosts, etc
- In 10 years, what would you like your life to be like?
- Who is your favourite author?
I nominate these beautifully talented people.
Enjoy all. 😀